Earthquake Engineering Project, Thesis, Seminar and Presentation Topics List 1
Find latest and state of the art topics for civil engineering Projects, Seminars, Dissertations and Presentations on Earthquake Engineering. CivilDigital.com brings you series of uncommon and exclusive civil engineering project topics. Selecting the right project topic has a major impact on your career. Choosing civil engineering project topic can be crucial step in your career path.
If you don’t want to do much work and you are only after the degree, please excuse, these are not the right topics for you. You better google it.
Earthquake Engineering Part 1A
- Study on the Unload Interval Time of Thin Plate Penetration Test
- Comparative Analysis of the Influence of Slope Terrain on Characteristics of Horizontal and Vertical Ground Motion Response Spectrum
- Investigation of Steel Plate Damper with Transverse Slits
- Seismic Response Analysis of Cable-Stayed Bridges
- Feasibility of SPT to Evaluating Bachu-Jiashi Earthquake Liquefaction
- Numerical Analysis on Adjacent Highrise and Multistoried Buildings-Pile-Soil Dynamic Interaction
- Experimental Study on Seismic Behavior of High-Rise RC Shear Wall with Diagonal Web Reinforcement
- Application and Implementation of Ecological Design for Single Building
- Seismic Fragility Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Frames with Service Life
- Dynamic Stress Concentration of Underground Lined Cavities in Different Distance under Incident Plane SV Wave
If you talk to professionals, they will say that the first question that is going to be asked to you if you attend an interview as a fresher, will be about your civil project topic. It is very important to select the apt civil engineering project topic because you are going to a lot of research on the topic that you are going to select. You might be selecting your field of study for higher studies based on this topic. Sometimes the project topic decides your favorite civil engineering subject.
Earthquake Engineering 1B
- Seismic Reliability Analysis of Complex Structure
- Seismic Damage Analyses of Staircases in RC Frame Structures
- The Seismic Performance Study of Steel Pipe Concrete Column in the Absence of Beam Floor System
- Study on Blasting Seismic Effect of Tunnel in Fault Formation
- Study on Mechanical Behavior of the Key Components of High-Level Transfer Frame-
- Shear Wall Structure with Steel-Lead Viscoelastic Dampers
- Experimental Study on the Seismic Performance of Macro-Synthetic Fiber- Reinforced Concrete Ductile Columns
- Probabilistic Seismic Risk Assessment for Transportation Network
- Seismic Performance Evaluation of a Super-Tall Building Structure
- Study on Accuracy of CCFS Method for Calculating Seismic Response of Pipeline System
- more topic on earthquake engineering
If you are confused about the topic that need to be selected, it is because you are unable to understand your expert topic. Select a topic in which you have a good base and catch. Then select a specialized topic out of it, after discussing with your guide. You cannot learn a lot by doing the project if you don’t have a strong and motivating guide.