Earthquake Engineering Project, Thesis, Seminar and Presentation Topics List 2
Find latest and state of the art topics for civil engineering Projects, Seminars, Dissertations and Presentations on Earthquake Engineering. CivilDigital.com brings you series of uncommon and exclusive civil engineering project topics. Selecting the right project topic has a major impact on your career. Choosing civil engineering project topic can be crucial step in your career path.
If you don’t want to do much work and you are only after the degree, please excuse, these are not the right topics for you. You better google it.
Earthquake Engineering Part 2A
- Response Characteristics of Large Span Structures Subjected to Non-Uniform Vertical Excitations
- Study on Records of the Wenchuan MW 8.0 Strong Earthquake in 2008
- Comparative Analysis of Seismic Records of Wenchuan in 2008 and other Domestic and International Earthquakes
- Study on the Simulation of Spatial Variable Seismic Ground Motion Considering Local Site Convergence
- Research on Applications of Wavelet Transform Threshold Method to Strong Motion Signal Processing
- Seismic Response Analysis of Interaction for Tall Building’s Superstructure, Foundation and Ground Base
- Mechanics Analysis of Asphalt Pavement with Crumb Rubber Modified Cement Stabilized Macadam Base
If you talk to professionals, they will say that the first question that is going to be asked to you if you attend an interview as a fresher, will be about your civil project topic. It is very important to select the apt civil engineering project topic because you are going to a lot of research on the topic that you are going to select. You might be selecting your field of study for higher studies based on this topic. Sometimes the project topic decides your favorite civil engineering subject.
Earthquake Engineering 2B
- more topics on earthquake engineering (coming soon)
If you are confused about the topic that need to be selected, it is because you are unable to understand your expert topic. Select a topic in which you have a good base and catch. Then select a specialized topic out of it, after discussing with your guide. You cannot learn a lot by doing the project if you don’t have a strong and motivating guide.