The notification for IBPS Clerk 2022 exam will soon be unveiled. The selection process comprises main and preliminary exams, and these are followed by document verification. Before appearing for the annual entrance, candidates need to learn about the criteria and other details.
The IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 will be announced by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. There are 11 participating banks, and the vacancies are for clerical posts. The exam and selection are made online. In the 2021 exam, there were vacancies for 7858 posts.
Eligibility and Requirements
Graduates in any discipline can appear for the exam, and the age limit is 20-28 years. There are age relaxations for PWD Candidates by 10 years. For the OBC Candidates, there are 3 years of age relaxation, and for SC/ ST Candidates, it is 5 years. Widows and divorced women can also apply for these posts if they are below 35 years. For Ex-Servicemen, the age capping is set at 50 years. The candidates also need to have knowledge of computer operations.
The exam fee is INR 850, but the SC/ST/PWBD applicants have to pay only INR 175. Citizens of India, Nepal and Bhutan can appear for this exam. Indian origin persons migrating from nations like Pakistan, Burma, Kenya, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Sri Lanka are also legible.
How to Apply
For the IBPS Clerk Online Application, the following steps have to be followed:
- At first, the candidates have to browse the official IBPS website.
- They have to click on the IBPS Clerk 2022 form link.
- In the registration form online, they have to enter the correct data.
- After submitting the registration form online, they will be given a unique username and password. These will be sent to provided email Id and mobile number.
- Then they have to open the application form online and enter major details properly.
- The work experience and educational qualification details have to be entered too.
- Next, they have to upload scanned copies of the photograph and signature.
- After checking all entered details, they have to make the payment online.
- Taking a printout of the fee receipt is advisable.
Banks That Take Part in This Exam
11 PSBs take part in this exam, and they are:
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
The Exam Details
The IBPS Clerk Selection Process is carried out in 2 stages, Preliminary and mains exam. These are computer-based written tests, and the selected applicants are called for the Document Verification round.
The preliminary exam includes sections like English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability. The exam is for an hour, and the total marks are 100. The Mains exam is computer-based with an MCQ pattern. The sections are Quantitative Aptitude, General / Finance Awareness, Reasoning Ability and English Language. It has 200 marks, and the overall time allotted is 160 minutes. There are negative markings for wrong answers.
Wrapping It Up
The IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 can’t be given without the admit card. This can be downloaded from the IBPS official website. The exam results are published online.