Numerical Analysis and Computational Mechanics Project, Thesis, Seminar and Presentation Topics List 1
Find latest and state of the art topics for civil engineering Projects, Seminars, Dissertations and Presentations on Numerical Analysis and Computational Mechanics. CivilDigital.com brings you series of uncommon and exclusive civil engineering project topics. Selecting the right project topic has a major impact on your career. Choosing civil engineering project topic can be crucial step in your career path.
If you don’t want to do much work and you are only after the degree, please excuse, these are not the right topics for you. You better google it.
Numerical Analysis and Computational Mechanics Part 1A
- Spatial Convergence of Crack Prediction on Structured Mesh Based on Distributed Cohesive Element Method
- Viscoplastic Analysis of Mixed Polygonal Granular Material
- A Quasi-Green’s Function Method for the Bending Problem of Simply Supported
- Trapezoidal Shallow Spherical Shells on Winkler Foundation
- The Finite Element Model Study of the Pre-Twisted Timoshenko Beam
- Hot Forming Flow Stress Model of Steel
- Large Deformation Geometric Nonlinear Beam Element Based on U.L. Format
- Penetration Deep of Non-Deformable Projectile into Concrete Targets
- The Material Parameter Identification for Functionally Graded Materials by the Isoparametric Graded Finite Element
- The Finite Element Model Study of the Pre-Twisted Euler Beam
If you talk to professionals, they will say that the first question that is going to be asked to you if you attend an interview as a fresher, will be about your civil project topic. It is very important to select the apt civil engineering project topic because you are going to a lot of research on the topic that you are going to select. You might be selecting your field of study for higher studies based on this topic. Sometimes the project topic decides your favorite civil engineering subject.
Numerical Analysis and Computational Mechanics 1B
- Dynamic Characteristics Analysis of Stepped Circular Plates
- Analysis of Mechanical Behavior of Subway Tunnel Constructed by Cover and Cut Reverse Method
- Finite Element Analysis of Plane Shear(Mode II) Fracture Mechanism of Brittle Rock at High Temperature
- The Study of Meshless Method Simulation of Plate Bending Problem
- Study of Crack Growth Based on Extended Finite Element Method
- Effect of High Pressure on Dynamic Compressive Strength of A95 Alumina Ceramics
- Experimental Study on Temperature Characteristic of Compound Crumb Rubber Modified Asphalt and Mixture
- Experiment Study on Corrosion Rate of Concrete Specimens Immersed in Sulfuric Acid
- Study of Mechanical Property of Column with Construction Seam
- more topics on Numerical Analysis and Computational Mechanics (coming soon)
If you are confused about the topic that need to be selected, it is because you are unable to understand your expert topic. Select a topic in which you have a good base and catch. Then select a specialized topic out of it, after discussing with your guide. You cannot learn a lot by doing the project if you don’t have a strong and motivating guide.