Transportation, Road and Railway Engineering Project, Seminar Topics List 1
Find latest and state of the art topics for civil engineering Projects, Seminars, Dissertations and Presentations on Transportation, Road and Railway Engineering. CivilDigital.com brings you series of uncommon and exclusive civil engineering project topics. Selecting the right project topic has a major impact on your career. Choosing civil engineering project topic can be crucial step in your career path.
If you don’t want to do much work and you are only after the degree, please excuse, these are not the right topics for you. You better google it.
Transportation, Road and Railway Engineering Part 1A
- Influence of Cracked Size of Old Concrete Pavement on Asphalt Overlay Stress
- Research and Application of Warm Recycled Asphalt Mixture
- Analysis of Thermal Stress of Asphalt Pavement on Lean Concrete Base
- Evaluation on Driver’s Mental Tenseness under the Condition of Snow Pavement
- The Assessment to Environment Influence for Moving Vibration of Subway
- Evaluation of Low Temperature Performance of Asphalt Mixtures with an Analog Experiment
- Research on the Purification Ability of Porous Asphalt Pavement to Runoff Pollution
- The Application Research and Discussion on a Viaduct Artificial Excavated Pile Technology
- Influence of Damaged Pavement on Saturated Headway and Average Travel Speed of Urban Road Section
- Research on Evaluation Model and Application of Highway Alignment in Mountainous Area Based on Operating Speed
If you talk to professionals, they will say that the first question that is going to be asked to you if you attend an interview as a fresher, will be about your civil project topic. It is very important to select the apt civil engineering project topic because you are going to a lot of research on the topic that you are going to select.
You might be selecting your field of study for higher studies based on this topic. Sometimes the project topic decides your favorite civil engineering subject.
Transportation, Road and Railway Engineering 1B
- Safety Control of Blasting Construction in New Austrian Metro Tunnel
- Application of Fault Tree Analysis Method on Hazard Identification in Highway Construction
- Analysis of Rock Slope Stability Using Anti-Slide Pile
- Test for TG Soil Stabilizer Used in Pavement Base
- The Research of the Lime Soil Properties on the Road in Jilin Area
- Evaluation, Analysis and Optimization of Rigid Pavement Seams of Joints and Effect of
- Several Types of Dowel Bars on it
- Analysis of Thermal Stress for Asphalt Surface on Porous Concrete Base
- Micro-Analysis of Railway Ballast Bond Effects
- Analysis on Adhesion Coefficient of Ice and Snow Pavement
- see more topics on Transportation engineering
If you are confused about the topic that need to be selected, it is because you are unable to understand your expert topic. Select a topic in which you have a good base and catch. Then select a specialized topic out of it, after discussing with your guide. You cannot learn a lot by doing the project if you don’t have a strong and motivating guide.