Water Supply and Drainage Engineering Project, Thesis, Seminar and Presentation Topics List 1
Find latest and state of the art topics for civil engineering Projects, Seminars, Dissertations and Presentations on Water Supply and Drainage Engineering. CivilDigital.com brings you series of uncommon and exclusive civil engineering project topics. Selecting the right project topic has a major impact on your career. Choosing civil engineering project topic can be crucial step in your career path.
If you don’t want to do much work and you are only after the degree, please excuse, these are not the right topics for you. You better google it.
Water Supply and Drainage Engineering Part 1A
- Development of a New Reclamation Material by Hazardous Waste Solidification/Stabilization
- Optimization and Characteristics of Copper Pickling Wastewater Treatment in a Single Reactor Using Bio-Electrode Process
- Enzymatic Saccharification of Cellulose Pretreated from Lignocellulosic Biomass: Status and Prospect
- Experiments on Evaporation of High-TDS Phreatic Water in an Arid Area
- Progress and Perspectives of Microfauna as a Powerful Method for Excess Sludge Reduction in Wastewater Treatment
- A Study on Water-Saving and “Trend Zero” Emission Measures in Nylon Chemical Company
- Research Progress on Velocity Model of Iron Release in Water Supply Pipe
- The Characteristics of the Aerobic Granular Sludge on Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal Simultaneously
- Influence of Surface Properties of Carbon Fibers Biofilm Carriers on Immobilization of Different Microorganisms
- Rainwater Harvesting and Reuse in Sustainable Building
If you talk to professionals, they will say that the first question that is going to be asked to you if you attend an interview as a fresher, will be about your civil project topic. It is very important to select the apt civil engineering project topic because you are going to a lot of research on the topic that you are going to select. You might be selecting your field of study for higher studies based on this topic. Sometimes the project topic decides your favorite civil engineering subject.
Water Supply and Drainage Engineering 1B
- PAC Addition on Immersed Ultrafiltration Membrane for the Treatment of Raw Water Containing Taste and Odor Compounds
- Analysis of Circumferential Cracking Due to Wire Breaks
- Water-Saving Design of Buildings
- more topics on Water Supply and Drainage Engineering (coming soon)
If you are confused about the topic that need to be selected, it is because you are unable to understand your expert topic. Select a topic in which you have a good base and catch. Then select a specialized topic out of it, after discussing with your guide. You cannot learn a lot by doing the project if you don’t have a strong and motivating guide.