CivilDigital is an exclusive Civil Engineering website helping Civil Engineering students and Professionals with educational resources. The website is one of the highly ranked websites on google and bing search engines. The website is now 24 months old with 2,59,0023 unique page visitors and more than 500 daily unique visitors. We feel that you should also be a part of this website, by submitting study materials like ppts, lecture notes and seminar reports.
Here is an opportunity to get Rs. 50 flipkart cash voucher by being part of our website. Follow the steps given below and read the eligibility criteria before any submission.
Step 1 : Send your properly formatted study material to submit@CivilDigital[dot]com you can also use the form below.
Step 2 : Your submission will be reviewed by our team and Flipkart gift voucher of Rs.50 will be send to your mail ID. Please read below eligibility conditions and other terms, this is to maintain the quality of resources in the website.
Eligibility Criteria and Terms of Service
- All submissions should be relevant to Civil Engineering Topics, else it will be rejected. By submitting, you acknowledge that the file is your original content and you are authorized to share it. Additionally you are authorizing us to share it through CivilDigital.com
- Filetypes accepted are .pdf (text files), .ppt, .pptx and other Office Compatible files.
- The article or Presentation should consist of min. 400 words. Do not submit directly copied contents as they will be reviewed by the team for uniqueness.
- Respect copyright. Only upload files that you made or that you are authorized to use. Please be sure not to violate others’ copyright or privacy rights.
- Only Indian users can participate.
Don’t send e-books, journal papers and other copyrighted materials.
Do not copy paste phrases from ebooks and other materials available on web.
A presentation is not a direct compilation of phrases, it should be your words, not somebody’s.TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF FLIPKART e-GIFT VOUCHERS
- The e-Gift Voucher can ONLY be redeemed on the Flipkart.com website only against WS Retail seller.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. It can NOT be redeemed against COD Orders.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other e-Gift Vouchers.
- If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Voucher amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the voucher, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Voucher.
- Vouchers and unused balance of e-Gift Vouchers expire 1 year from the date of issue.
- e-Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but are transferable.
- Flipkart.com is not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- You can combine and use a maximum of 3 vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
- Purchase of e-Gift Vouchers are not eligible for cashback offers.